Ah, Bisexuality Day, when Freddie Mercury visits all the bisexuals who’ve been good the past year and gives them presents
Ha ha, I can’t believe you still think Freddie Mercury is real. Everybody knows it’s really your parents.
IT IS FREDDIE. I’VE SEEN HIM! HE COMES TO YOUR HOUSE AND LEAVES YOU OSCAR WILDE BOOKS AND MARLON BRANDO MOVIES.
Far be it for me to deny myself the pleasure of an intellectual debate, so here we go:
Men suffer more casualties in war
- Men are 99.999% of American combat deaths and casualties
- Men are at least 97% of the deaths since the first Gulf War
- “The numbers of wounded women and female amputees, meanwhile, are considerably less than their male counterparts–at least 378 wounded versus 17,490; 11 amputees versus over 400–but they are historic for modern day warfare.”
- A Pentagon study published in March on the mental health of soldiers returning from deployment to Iraq and Afghanistan found that more than one- third of U.S. soldiers received psychological counseling. A statistic buried in the study: 23.6 percent of women reported a mental health concern compared with 18.6 percent of men.
currently, women are not even required by law to register for selective service, but even mentally challenged and physically disabled men are, in addition to all the healthy ones)
In contrast, women get every veteran’s benefit a man does, yet comprise less than 3% of combat deaths or casualties and a woman makes the cover of Time magazine (person of the year/2003 standing in front of two men.
Men have it rough in the workplace
- Men are 93% of industrial deaths and accident (NIOSH)
- Even though murder is the leading workplace cause of death for women, a statistic often used by gender feminists, that number is only a percentage of the 6% of workplace deaths that women comprise. In other words, a fraction of a small fraction.
Men die more often from unnatural causes than women
- Men are:
76% of homicide victims – DOJ
80% of Suicide victims – CDC
Suicide ranks 11th among causes of death in the US, with 30,622 completed suicides in 2001. It is the 3rd leading cause of death among people 15 to 24 yr. Men ≥ 75 yr have the highest rate of death by suicide. Among all age groups, male deaths by suicide outnumber female deaths by 4:1.”
- “The other most common suicide victims are divorced and/or estranged fathers like Derrick Miller. In fact, a divorced father is ten times more likely to commit suicide than a divorced mother, and three times more likely to commit suicide than a married father.
~Suicide took the lives of 30,622 people in 2001 (CDC 2004).
~Suicide is the eighth leading cause of death for all U.S. men (Anderson and Smith 2003).
~24,672 suicide deaths reported among men in 2001
~24,672 / 30,622 = .8056952
~In other words, over 80% of all suicide deaths were male.
- Of the top fifteen leading causes of death, men lead in 12 categories, are tied in two and trail in one. Even though more women die of heart disease each year, men die of heart disease many years earlier.
Men are the overwhelming majority of rape victims
- Male rape has been called “The most closely guarded secret of American prisons.” (Weiss and Friar 1974)
There are estimated to be over 300,000 male rapes per year in American prisons and jails.
- Meanwhile A United Nations statistical report compiled from government sources showed that more than 250,000 cases of male-female rape or attempted rape were recorded by police annually. The reported data covered 65 countries.
- According to the 2009 United States National Crime Victimization Survey estimates, only 55% of rapes and sexual assaults were reported to law enforcement officials. When a male is raped, less than 10% are believed to be reported. Female-male and female-female rape are ignored altogether in this survey.
Other facts regarding men and rape:
- 2.1% of men reported forced vaginal sex compared to 1.6% of women in a relationship in the previous year. From: Predictors of Sexual Coersion.
- 94% of sexually abused youth in correctional facilities reported being abused by female staff. From: Sexual Victimization in Juvenile Facilities, 2008-09.
- Among inmates reporting staff sexual misconduct, ~ 65% reported a female aggressor. From: Sexual Victimization in Prisons and Jails Reported by Inmates, 2008-09.
- 50% of homeless youth reported being sexually abused by a female. From: It’s Not What You Think: Sexually Exploited Youth in British Columbia
Men get screwed over in divorce and custody courts
- A woman is the party filing for divorce in about 66% of divorce cases.
“How often was it that many more of women wanted the divorce more than the men?
2/3. The same as the amount responsible for divorce filings. And yet another study of divorced couples found that the majority of divorced wives and husbands both agreed it was the wife who wanted out.”
- Women receive custody in about 84% of child custody cases.
In the spring of 2002, an estimated 13.4 million parents had custody of 21.5 million children under 21 years of age whose other parent lived somewhere else. About 5 of every 6 custodial parents were mothers (84.4 percent) and 1in 6 were fathers (15.6 percent), proportions statistically unchanged since 1994
According to Los Angeles divorce consultant Jayne Major:
“Divorced men are often devastated by the loss of their children. It’s a little known fact that in the United States men initiate only a small number of the divorces involving children. Most of the men I deal with never saw their divorces coming, and they are often treated very unfairly by the family courts.’”
- Paternity fraud is rampant in the U.S.
30% of those named as fathers who test for paternity find they are not the biological father.
- Not only is all this imbalance around marriage and children unfair to men, we must also consider that the damaged inflicted on fatherless children is staggering:
63% of youth suicides are from fatherless homes (US Dept. Of Health/Census) – 5 times the average.
90% of all homeless and runaway children are from fatherless homes – 32 times the average.
85% of all children who show behavior disorders come from fatherless homes – 20 times the average. (Center for Disease Control)
80% of rapists with anger problems come from fatherless homes –14 times the average. (Justice & Behavior, Vol 14, p. 403-26)
71% of all high school dropouts come from fatherless homes – 9 times the average. (National Principals Association Report)
75% of all adolescent patients in chemical abuse centers come from fatherless homes – 10 times the average. (Rainbows for All God’s Children)
70% of youths in state-operated institutions come from fatherless homes – 9 times the average. (U.S. Dept. of Justice, Sept. 1988)
85% of all youths in prison come from fatherless homes – 20 times the average. (Fulton Co. Georgia, Texas Dept. of Correction)
Men are often screwed over in the Justice System as well.
- There is blatant anti-male discrimination in the criminal justice system and the sentencing disparity between men and women exceeds that between whites and any other minority.
- Avg sentences for crime by gender:
Female – 18.51 months
Male – 51.52 months
- “Judge bashes Probation Department for gender bias in favor of leniency for girls”
- The 2006 United States’ rate of incarceration of 751 inmates per 100,000 population is the highest reported rate in the world, well ahead of the Russian rate of 628 per 100,000.
93% of the prison population is male with over 60% having no High School education. America has now passed Russia as the country that has the largest percentage of its population incarcerated, yet we still claim to be the freest country on earth.
The number of persons on probation and parole has been growing dramatically along with institutional populations. There are now 7.2 million Americans incarcerated or on probation or parole, an increase of more than 290 percent since 1980.
- The problem of sentencing disparities is compounded by an epidemic of false accusations:
205 (and growing) wrongly convicted people have been exonerated by DNA evidence since the beginning of the Innocence Project.
204 of the wrongly convicted were men.
Most of them were falsely imprisoned for rape.
- As we saw in the Duke Lacrosse rape case fiasco, false accusers are rarely prosecuted and when they are it is only as a misdemeanor (at most), while rape itself is vigorously prosecuted as a felony. The Duke false accuser, Crystal Gayle Mangum went on to commit assault, arson and finally murder before authorities made a good faith intervention.
One attorney speaking at premiere for the movie, After Innocence, estimates that there are between 20,000 and 100,000 wrongly convicted still in prison.
Valid research puts the estimated false rape reporting rate at 41%
Capital Punishments Target Men Almost Exclusively
- Since the death penalty was reinstated in 1976, there have been over 1,200 executions in the United States. Eleven of them, or less than 1%, were women. This stands in stark contrast considering women commit, by DOJ estimates, 10% of all murders, are involved in 35% of all domestic homicides (are involved often means they get other people to kill for them) and nearly 30% of murders where the victim was another family member.
- We hear a lot about the historical oppression of women’s voting rights, but few if any women who were born in the 20th century were every without the right to vote in their lifetime, upon reaching legal voting age. On the other hand, around 2400 hundred California men (42% of CA men killed in Vietnam) gave their life for their country without being allowed by their country to vote. The exact number is 2,381. Four of the twelve Iwo Jimo flag raisers died for their country without their country ever allowing them the right to vote.
- “The youngest Vietnam KIA is believed to be Dan Bullock USMC, at 15 years old.
At least 5 men killed in Vietnam were 16 years old.
At least 12 men killed in Vietnam were 17 years old.
There are 120 persons who listed foreign countries as their home of record.
At least 25,000 of those killed were 20 years old or younger.
The oldest man killed was 62 years old.”
If you do a full count on all the men in the 20th century who died for their country without being allowed to vote the numbers will be staggering.
In America there are over 270 women’s commissions, but only one for men in New Hampshire.
There are over 700 Women’s Studies programs on colleges and universities throughout the United States teaching thousands or tens of thousands of classes from the gender feminist perspective, but not one program or class, teaching men’s studies from the masculist perspective.
Men are fully half of the victims of domestic violence (26% of intimate partner homicides), yet are denied service at most tax payer funded domestic violence shelters.
The CDC reports that in cases of non-reciprocal intimate partner violence (one directional) that women are more than twice as likely to be the aggressor. The report cites that women comprise 70% of perpetrators, men 29%.
In the largest collection of studies on intimate partner violence known, Martin Fiebert of the California State University, Longbeach offers the following:
SUMMARY: This bibliography examines 286 scholarly investigations: 221 empirical studies and 65 reviews and/or analyses, which demonstrate that women are as physically aggressive, or more aggressive, than men in their relationships with their spouses or male partners. The aggregate sample size in the reviewed studies exceeds 371,600.
- In another study the CDC lists male victims of domestic violence at more than 34%, but men injured in Iraq (and all other men) are by law in California excluded from domestic violence shelter services. Only one shelter in Lancaster, CA accepts men and it has been extensively harassed for doing so.
That harassment is a systemic problem with origins that emanate from academe. Dr. Murray Straus, an internationally recognized expert on intimate partner violence published the following paper outlining the various ways that feminist ideologues suppress data and research on IPV that demonstrates gender symmetry in its incidence.
- Men are subject to extreme discrimination in healthcare.
Men today die on average 6 years sooner than women. In 1920 the variance was one year. The death rates for prostate and breast cancer are similar, but because men die of other things more frequently-accidents ,war, heart disease etc., there are fewer men left to die of prostate cancer. This is akin to saying people from a nation like Zimbabwe are immune to Alzheimer’s- but in fact they die of other things before they can get old enough to contract Alzheimer’s.
To date, there are numerous federal offices on women’s health, and not a single one for men. Also, the lion’s share of gender specific medical research is done on behalf of women.
Men and boys are suffering decline in the educational system. Department of Education graph:
Boys are facing a significantly harder time in early education than girls. Yet girls, from primary education through college still benefit from many more special programs designed to help them gain “equality” with males.
Some info on the wage gap
- The wage gap myth based on the “comparable worth” paradigm:
- The wage gap myth based on the “comparable worth” paradigm:
- While men make more money than women on average, women control and spend vastly more money than men.
- Women as an economically disadvantaged group is a myth that negatively affects men.
Not too long ago, legendary adman David Ogilvy chided his peers for talking down to women. He berated those who ignored women or discounted them, misconstruing men’s higher paychecks to mean greater spending clout. And he was right. According to the Bureau of Economic Analysis, women–who comprise just over 51 percent of the U.S. population, making them the largest consumer segment in the country–control six trillion dollars in buying power annually. Statistics show that:
Women make 88 percent of all U.S. retail purchases. Some experts even predict that, by 2020, women will control most of the money in America.
Women control 88 percent of all purchases.
Women handle 75 percent of family finances. 43 percent of those with assets over $500,000 are women.
Women influence two out of every three of the 3 trillion dollars spent in the U.S. each year!
From the Sisters4Sisters Yellow Pages:
Women are starting businesses at twice the rate of men.
One out of every 11 American women owns her own business.
Currently there are over 10.6 million women-owned businesses employing 19.1 million people and generating $2.5 trillion in sales.
Women make or influence over 85% of all purchasing decisions.
In 2010, women have the majority of wealth in America.
Men pay the majority of social security taxes and are outlived by six years by women, but the government makes no fair adjustment to how those funds are distributed.
In summary, men experience systematic discrimination in parenting, domestic violence policies, education, criminal sentencing, paternity, forced labor, military conscription, public health policies, genital integrity, false accusations, reproductive rights, portrayal by the media and in the coverage of their issues by the news media.
Misandry is often expressed through racism.
From Scottsboro An American Tragedy.
“The protection of white womanhood, it might be the pivot around all Southern culture. Of the 5,000 people who were lynched from 1880 to 1940, most were black men accused of raping or sexually assaulting white women.” – Robin Kelly, Historian
From American Man
“In 1931, two white women stepped from a boxcar in Paint Rock, Alabama to make a shocking accusation: they had been raped by nine black teenagers on the train.” … ”- a poor white woman whose lie lends her respectability…”
PBS Home Video
Scottsboro An American Tragedy
The case that sparked the civil rights movement
As we have seen with the “war on drugs,” legislation like VAWA, primary aggressor laws, mandatory arrest laws and the like have a disproportionately negative effect on minorities and other low income populations.
- Or the differences in healthcare for men and women in Obamacare program
- Young men will be the biggest losers in the transition to Obamacare. Reports estimate that males as a whole will see:
11% increase in insurance premiums compared to 9% drop in females
Men under 40 will face 18% - 31% insurance hikes compared to females under 40 13% to 19% decrease
Young men ages 25-36 will could face insurance premiums of 50% or more compared to young females 25-29 who will see 4% increase
Feminists don’t give a shit about anything I’ve read.
If men aren’t Feminists, they’re scum. Hell, if men ARE Feminists, often time they’re told by RadFems to fuck off anyway. If women aren’t Feminists, they “don’t love themselves” or suffer from “internalized misogyny.” Feminism only gives a shit about advancing their dogma, and other Feminists. I’ve yet to see any way, shape, or form they’ve demonstrated otherwise.
Special Thanks to Alicia for retaining information here. I can expand with something entirely original if you like, to elaborate on why I despise the current incarnation of Feminism and several of it’s backwards ideals.
Feminists who get upset when women don’t identify as feminists:
why did being a weeaboo become acceptable again
(applies to all you weebs making jokes about “senpai” and “kouhai” and calling each other ___-kun or ___-sama or whatecer)
but japanese use english as a joke!: english has been used as a tool of colonisation and oppression, placed in the hands of white colonisers. after having bombs dropped on civilian cities and japanese-american diaspora being interned we should have the right to make fun of america sometimes.
but it’s out of appreciation!: if you appreciate a culture you’re not part of you don’t make fun of it
but it’s just an anime stereotype!: anime’s japanese media made for japanese people and if you make fun of anime’s language use in this way you’re making fun of japanese culture
but i’m learning japanese!: then speak it in full sentences
but (japanese person i know) says it’s okay!: that’s all fine and dandy but that doesn’t make the feelings of me or other people, including my family, just go away
i just want some culture of my own, i don’t feel like i have any: culture is literally what happens when humans interact with each other, if you’ve ever been in contact with another human being then you have a weird sort of culture. the fact that you can read this means you have culture. culture’s kind of like accents in that way
if you want to take part in japanese culture go to a festival held by japanese people (if you cosplay there i will find your bed and put breadcrumbs in it each night), read books, learn the language. just be respectful about it, culture is the way people live, not a plaything
good resource blog for this kind of thing: thisisnotjapan.tumblr.com
Wow honestly stop bitching this happens with every second language, people throw random german bullshit in their sentences and you don’t see me bitching.
You don’t “have the right" to make fun of anyone, using historical events as an excuse. It’s either everyone can make fun of everyone and nobody ever says something funny again
Can I also mention the word ‘kawaii’ is in the Oxford English Dictionairy lol.
And seriously are we relating ironically using language to fucking historical war events?
This is going to be my response to “I’m trash” from now on
THIS IS THE TRASH YOU ARE
TRASH FULL OF KITTENS
Alright, I wanted to keep this private. I wanted to keep it under wraps. But I’m done. I’m not going to let this go on, and let them continue taking advantage of people. This is really long. There is a listed summary at the bottom of the page.
You may have seen around Tumblr someone named raidensexual claiming they need money for food. The story goes that they can’t find a job, and their parents will no longer feed them, so they have taken to Tumblr begging for money and claiming basically daily that they are starving, or that they haven’t eaten anything in many days. They frequently reblog their own requests.
Now I immediately thought this was fishy, as I usually do. I take all Tumblr requests for money with a hint of salt, and this one seemed a little unbelievable. First red flag is that their parents aren’t allowing them any food, yet not a single comment about her family being abusive. A family that cuts off food is going to have a lot of abusive tendencies but nothing mentioned. Second red flag is the reward. Apparently this person hasn’t eaten in days, but never once considered selling their DS since they offer shiny Pokemon as a thank you to donators. I know when I was short on rent, the DS was one of the first things to go. If I were starving, I wouldn’t hesitate to sell everything up to my car, and in true desperation I would also sell my car. Immediately this seemed suspect.
So I did further digging. Her donation is through Paypal, which I never trust, since Paypal is not a good third party to go through - it’s better to go through a crowdfunding site focused on fundraisers for immediate needs. They’re nearly as immediate as Paypal and with a more comforting third party. But that could just be not knowing. The BIGGER issue I had was the wishlist. They set up a wishlist which included absolutely NOTHING in terms of necessary food - no inexpensive food, no nutrients. Instead it is a list of very expensive name brand snack foods, usually large packages. If I am STARVING. If I have not eaten in 5 days, as raidensexual claims, then I’m not going to wait to save up $50 for snacks that will be gone in a couple days. I’m not going to buy it off Amazon at all - I’m going to take what money I have and stock pile the most cost friendly food I can find. This is a HUGE indicator of no actual need. On top of that, they happen to have another wishlist full of completely non-essential items - figurines, video games, etc. And people have bought these things for them it sounds like.
However out of this I noticed where they happened to live - Roseville, CA. This is literally the city adjacent to mine, in fact I travel there frequently, sometimes for work and sometimes to visit the mall (their mall is way better than ours). It’s maybe a 20 minute drive. I decide, at this point, to give the benefit of the doubt. Maybe they can’t find a job. Maybe they are being abused. So I sent an innocuous message first on this account. I didn’t screencap that one, but I went in as sugar sweet as possible, saying I lived nearby and if they wanted I would help them find a job and maybe look over their resume, even including that they could take the address out.
No response. Nothing public. Nothing private. Not even a “no thank you”.
So I thought “Well maybe this account seems a little too hostile. I do fight a lot of people here.” So I turned to my art blog, which is pretty much just art. And I tried again
(I blocked out my art blog because frankly, I don’t want hate sent there. And I’m expecting it).
I’ve checked that blog. I’ve checked it consistently. You can see by the date, I sent this yesterday at 1AM (7/27). It is not 7/28 at 10PM. They have posted, even responded to Asks. Still. No response. Not even a no thank you. It doesn’t make a lot of sense that someone desperate for money and desperate for a job would completely ignore an offer to help from someone who lives in town. I could understand if they were afraid of someone scamming them, but they didn’t give any response at all. It went completely ignored.
On top of all this, I have gone through their posts asking for money. Now first a lesson: when you block someone on Tumblr, any responses they make to your posts does not show up in the notes. I know this from experience. I was surprised at first when I checked the notes of her posts and found not a single dissenter. No negative comments. On a nearly 8,000 note post.
This doesn’t happen. Someone somewhere has pointed out something fishy about this. And then on top of THAT raidensexual hasn’t posted a single update about their status. They just keep reposting the same thing - reblogging posts for three days straight about how they haven’t eaten in five days. There is no tracking how much they have received, no evidence they’ve used it on what they said they need it for, no updates whatsoever, and all dissenting opinions seem to randomly disappear.
This wouldn’t bother me so much except…PEOPLE ARE GIVING THEM MONEY. I can’t claim to know their motivations for doing something like this, all I know is nothing about it makes sense, and all of it points to a scam. As an aside, just to testify further to their pandering behavior, they constantly ask for people to date them and constantly say they get no responses and no attention from it…when they also constantly post asks from people offering dates and offering attention and telling them how beautiful they are. This along with the constant begging for money makes me think this type of behavior is very typical.
So to summarize:
- Claims they haven’t eaten in days but haven’t apparently done anything to fix it on their own, such as selling things they don’t need
- Claim they are basically starving but then asks for Hostess Snacks and $50 grab bags of food with no nutrition and which won’t last more than a day
- Also continue asking for donations and for people to buy things on a separate wishlist which aren’t necessary
- Haven’t updated their followers on how much money they’ve received, posted a picture of themself with food, or anything to prove where the money is going
- Is getting their food from Amazon, requiring delivery, which makes the supposed urgency questionable
- Has ignored offers to help find the job that they are supposedly desperately looking for, without so much as a “no thank you”
- Has in other areas exaggerated a need for something while clearly demonstrating the need is not that great
So I’m making this call out post to warn you and beg people to repost this to keep others from falling for it - DO NOT GIVE MONEY TO RAIDENSEXUAL. I don’t want to hear a sob story about how they’re disabled, or whatever the case may be. A scam is a scam is a scam. They could be a kitten with a peg leg and I would still call it a scam. I repeat, DO NOT GIVE MONEY TO THEM. Unless they step forward with an update, with a reason they’ve ignored offers for help actually SUSTAINING themself, and unless they answer on WHY their wishlist is the way it is, then I have to call that a fake cry for help. Give your money to people who have a true need.
And in the future raidensexual, if you want money, just ask. There are people on this site who will donate to anything. Look at DashCon for Tyson’s sake. You don’t need to make up a sob story.
Let me know, again, if you want help finding a job.
(Please signal boost this. I know there ain’t a lot of you, but I also know none of you put up with this crap.)
for chinese new year they get all these famous actors and comedians together and they do a lil show and one of the comedians was like “i was in a hotel in america once and there was a mouse in my room so i called reception except i forgot the english word for mouse so instead i said ‘you know tom and jerry? jerry is here’
jerry is here
A quick sneak peek of my revamped Carlos cosplay. Just waiting for my hair to grow out (I seriously miss my wavy hair) so I can properly apply the white dye. Yep.